FREE ADS - 4Rent, 4Sale, Roommates, Local biz...etc

Open for all topics related to travel in Guatemala however we focus on Xela!.
admin
Site Admin

FREE ADS - 4Rent, 4Sale, Roommates, Local biz...etc

Post by admin » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:59 pm

Here is a space for those wanting to place a local commercial ad. All ads are subject to approval and are free if approved.
http://www.xelapages.com - Study Spanish in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala!

eyedocmolina

Re: FREE ADS - 4Rent, 4Sale, Roommates, Local biz...etc

Post by eyedocmolina » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:46 am

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. I HAVE AN EFFICIENCY FOR RENT IN REU (RETALHUlEU) ON THE PACIFIC COAST ABOUT ONE HOUR AWAY FROM XELA. THIS IS LOCATED IN COLONIA SAN ANTONIO, RETALHULEU . 5 MINUTES FROM THE CENTRAL PARK, ONE HOUR FROM CHAMPERICO BEACH, 2 hours to Tapachula,AND 10-15 MINUTES FROM IRTRA WATERPARKS(XETULUL,XOCOMIL,ETC).

IT HAS PRIVATE BATH WITH HOT WATER EVERY DAY AND KITCHENETTE. LOCATED IN CUL DE SAC . QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD.

I ALSO HAVE A 2 BEDROOM HOUSE FOR RENT NEXT TO THE EFFICIENCY WITH A HUGE BEAUTIFUL YARD ON A 30 X 27 METER LOT WHICH IS ENCLOSED. THIS HOUSE HAS 2 BEDROOMS,LIVING ROOM KITCHEN WITH A FRONT AND BACK ENTRANCE . MULTIPLE WINDOWS, PLENTY OF SUNSHINE.

RENT FOR THE EFFICIENCY IS: $200 PLUS UTILITIES

AND FOR THE HOUSE WITH THE BEAUTIFUL BIG YARD $300 PLUS UTILITIES.

YOU MAY CONTACT ME AT 3227-5606 (DR. MOLINA) OR AT eyedrmolina@gmail.com/eyedrmolina@yahoo.com

eyedocmolina

Re: FREE ADS - 4Rent, 4Sale, Roommates, Local biz...etc

Post by eyedocmolina » Fri May 03, 2019 8:32 am

Hello everyone!! I have a house and apartment for rent in REU!!! with a huge garden and plenty of trees . all for $500 a month plus utilities. This property is 1 hour from Xela and 20 minutes from IRTRA waterpark RESORTS. PETS WELCOME!! MORE INFO AT 32275606 .