After Tropical Storm AGATHA we started a new group for children in Jaibalito. There are about 30 families affected by the mudslides and rain.
We need volunteers for two children groups - Jaibalito and Santa Cruz la Laguna.
ACTIVITIES OF THE VOLUNTEERS
· Helping to prepare a simple meal - refraction for about 25 children
· taking care of hygiene of the children
· playing with the children
· painting, little handcrafts, simple theatre-performance
· Participating with all needed activities like cleanups etc.
If you are able to take on this challenge,
Director and coordinator:
Thilda 4571 - 0053
or visit Lake Atitlan for more information.
General discussion about volunteer opportunities in Guatemala with a focus on Xela.
1 post • Page 1 of 1