Apartment for Rent in Zone 1

General discussion about volunteer opportunities in Guatemala with a focus on Xela.
johnathonj09

Apartment for Rent in Zone 1

Post by johnathonj09 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:22 am

Hi All!

Although writing this from Ohio, my girlfriend and I recently moved back after spending a year living in Xela. We were skyping with our former landlords last night, and they are in need of someone to rent out the apartment attached to their house. Aside from being in a great location, 16th avenida zone 1, the family is absolutely tremendous and will do anything to help you out.

The apartment is only a 5 minute walk from the Central Park, and 2 blocks from La Democracia market. Located in a safe and secure area, the apartment is is fully furnished, with all appliances. Two spacious bedrooms, one bathroom, and a kitchen/living area. If you are interested, please contact me on here via private message, or if your Spanish skills are well enough, you can contact them at 502-5231-3979.

We can promise you that you will be fortunate to have such an amazing family, and a great place to stay while studying/living in Xela!

Thanks,
JJ